Date: March 18th, 2015: 1-3pm (EST)
Price: $95 / $47.50 (NYSERDA Discount)
This webinar does not include the full creation of a model, but rather focuses on troublesome aspects of energy modeling, and the specific issues of the attendees. A computer with microphone and speakers, or a computer in conjunction with a phone are required for participation. Participants are eligible for 2.0 BPI ceus.
These “Advanced TREAT Multifamily Modeling” topics are covered in this 2 hour course:
- Identify and understand advanced inputs for more flexible modeling
- Personalize TREAT with custom defaults for faster and more convenient modeling
- Understanding details of multifamily domestic hot water systems.
- Generating and understanding reports in TREAT – knowing which reports will help you troubleshoot your model
- Creating and understanding improvements and packages
- Understanding best practices for utility data uploads
- Opportunity to ask advanced modeling questions to understand issues in your current models