Filter Trainings by:
View All TrainingsTREAT TrainingsRaters & Providers TrainingsFundamentals of M&VENERGYSTAR 3.0Building Re-tuningTREAT MultifamilyRESNET Combustion Safety (CAZ) OnlineOpenStudioOnline TrainingRESNET Combustion Safety (CAZ) Field Webinars
Only 4 hours over 2 days, so it’s easy to fit in your schedule!
Time: 1pm to 5pm each day
Interested in reducing your modeling effort? TREAT Single Family training is perfect for new and current TREAT users. We’ll teach you the best practices needed to streamline your modeling time. Reducing data input effort, calibrating your models, and ensuring that your projects are accurate and show savings!
This eight-hour training will help you get the most from TREAT, our award-winning energy modeling software. The course focuses predominately on using TREAT for single family residential projects. We will cover a bit of Multifamily modeling towards the end of day 2!
- Learn techniques to streamline the modeling process and complete more models in less time.
- Learn the TREAT essentials you’ll need to become more productive.
- Utilizing smart defaults and preferences to reduce your modeling effort!
- Create a sample building energy model during the class.
- Learn more about some of the latest features available in TREAT 3.5!
Creating a model of energy usage can be complex! This training covers the TREAT features, including the Project Wizard, that will help you create TREAT models quickly and efficiently.
Accreditation: 6 BPI CEUs