Compass for Commercial Finance Programs
This solution also benefits municipal finance programs, banks and loan funds looking to automate processes, and contractors looking to expand their access to capital markets. This fully configurable software solution allows for custom workflows that easily adapt to the needs of this ever-growing market.
PSD is proud to be an official Investor Confidence Project Software Provider, and we believe Compass is the perfect solution to ensure the accuracy and transparency required for a commercial finance program.
- Workflow management of submitted documents and document storage.
- Linkage with EPA Portfolio Manager for ongoing retrieval and analysis of energy usage information.
- Ongoing savings measurement including baseline determination and adjusted baseline.
- Preliminary screening of savings potential using parametric savings.
- Portfolio view of building performance including disaggregated usage.
- And much more…
Take Compass to the next level by leveraging PSD’s Measurement & Verification (M&V) and Energy Efficiency Engineering Services expertise, including
- Setting up savings calculations
- Customizing tablet data collection
- Engineering review
- Engineering review of savings and M&V plans
- Automated Quality Assurance analysis of Portfolio Manager data
- Credentialed Energy Engineering, M&V and Auditor Training for process standardization and capacity building
Compass meets all the requirements of the Investor Confidence Project, but the features that really set Compass ahead of the pack are
- The ability to assess savings potential using quick calculations
- Real time realization rate tracking for fast identification of savings shortfall
- Programmable linkage to SalesForce CRM
- Built-in energy model calibration option for greater savings confidence
- Extensive customization options to meet specific program requirements
- Independent instances for utility grade security requirements
- Connections to utility billing data feeds
- Experience in meeting utility program and savings calculation requirements
- Time saving features leading to reduced program cost:
- Upload of data from configured spreadsheets.
- Compass links to customer portals or existing websites.
- Tablet based custom data collection.
Configure the Optimum Finance Program with Compass by Performance Systems Development
Through a combination of file management and reporting, Compass comes already set up to manage the documentation associated with a ICP compliant program. Program staff can quickly see which document elements have been provided and drill down to review those documents.
Retrofit Savings Tracking
Compass provides reporting on a variety of metrics. Reports include summary reports on pipelines, project status and accumulated savings as well as reporting on individual buildings. The programmable link from Compass into external systems allows reports to be generated from data feed into connected systems such as SalesForce.
Real Time Realization Rate Tracking
Using industry standard calculations Compass can help you set a baseline for your project. This baseline can be used to track the savings for projects from a weather adjusted baseline. A real time tracking of the actual vs predicted savings can be tracked for projects with savings predicted using an energy model. This allows for fast identification of savings shortfall, protecting the investment of the investor and the building owner and allowing fast identification of service providers’ ability to deliver predicted savings
Compass’s powerful analysis engine and user-friendly interface allows program administrators and building performance specialists to quickly and accurately provide a comprehensive view of a property’s energy impact. Compass streamlines the administrative process with sophisticated workflow & incentive tracking, stakeholder management, and program level reporting. Compass has informative benchmarking reports that make it quick and easy to spot underperforming buildings and malfunctioning equipment. Compass is fully integrated with EPA’s Portfolio Manager (PM) via a well-established API connection and can both pull and push data from PM allowing the detailed analysis of usage and space data entered into Portfolio Manager, including PSD’s unique Advanced Quality Management System for Portfolio Manager.
Screen Potential Retrofits
Compass can be configured for the quick analysis of savings potential of common energy efficiency measures based on a minimal number of inputs. These calculations can be accessed directly through Compass, via connected portals, or via the Compass Mobile Audit Tool and can be integrated with stock or custom reports.
So, whatever your program needs, trust the versatility and accuracy of Compass by Performance Systems Development to power your energy efficiency program!