Are you an established Customer Service Representative who enjoys talking with people on a daily basis? Are you looking for a collaborative work environment, colleagues who are passionate about energy efficiency, and the opportunity to use your own energy and creativity to make a positive impact on the world? If so, Performance Systems Development has an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic work environment with excellent benefits.
We are seeking a high-performing Customer Service Representative with a proven track record of success in providing scheduling and administrative support to join our team! We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency industries. A progressive company focused on improving the energy efficiency of buildings, we manage utility-scale programs, develop supporting software, train industry professionals, and conduct research and development. We have grown 30% in the last year, and we are poised for continued double digit growth in the coming years.
The Customer Service Representative plays an integral role in the delivery of our Quality Assurance programs. Primary responsibilities include all aspects of scheduling appointments, providing top-quality customer service for incoming calls, and providing customers with clear answers to questions. Additional responsibilities include maintaining an accurate calendar and tracking information in databases. Familiarity with energy efficiency program delivery and relevant residential and/or commercial technologies a plus.
Day-to-day responsibilities include: making calls to efficiency program customers to schedule quality control inspections, planning inspector schedules to optimize productivity and reduce travel time, recording and maintaining accurate scheduling information, and fielding customer calls as necessary.
This position is based out of PSD’s Ithaca, NY office.
- High school degree and 2-5 years office administrative experience
- Demonstrated organizational, and time management skills to ensure work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Excellent verbal communication skills to support a variety of customers
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to customers
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner
- Ability to take instruction and effectively communicate progress or problems to co-workers and management
- Solid written communication skills to effectively prepare and edit written communication material and documentation
- Familiarity with the use and application of personal computers including standard software packages such as the Microsoft Office suite of products, spreadsheets, databases, and other presentation software, and the ability to quickly learn new systems
Preferred Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree, prior customer support experience. Proficiency in SalesForce or other database applications a strong plus. Fluency in Spanish a strong plus.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits:Health Insurance, 401K savings plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and a generous Paid Benefit Time program
Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer