The Products group at Performance Systems Development creates and maintains software solutions to estimate and track energy savings in buildings. By utilizing PSD software applications as well as integration with applications built by other parties such as the US Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency, customers gain the ability to manage a full suite of services energy efficiency projects and programs. PSD partners with its customers and these agencies to develop innovative tools and systems to bring energy efficiency to scale across the United States.
The Junior Project Manager will work with other Project Managers to ensure successful delivery of internal and external customer projects. As a project team member, the Junior Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all project deliverables are defined and executed according to plan. Under the leadership of a Senior Project Manager, the Junior Project Manager must be able to help define deliverables, track status and ensure successful project delivery, manage budgets and customer expectations. Once established, the Junior Project Manager must be able to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment. Over time, the Junior Project Manager will be exposed to various customer environments, a diverse suite of products, unique integration scenarios, and work more independently.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage communication with internal and external clients
- Maintain and track project budgets and detailed work plan schedules
- Monitor software support queue and provide initial technical support
- Develop client-specific documentation
- Support customer quality assurance activities
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Business related field
- Experience as a project manager and/or PMP certification
- Exposure to energy efficiency programs
- Understand software development process including agile methodologies
- Must be a team player, self-driven, able to work in a group and independently; must be an excellent communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and have the confidence and ability to work with clients and understand product requirements
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, organized, have strong analytical skills, be able to understand business processes, business objectives and understand client needs.
- Must have demonstrated excellent written communications, planning skills, and delivery of complex software solutions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Must be effective in working in a collaborative team environment.
This position would be for our Philadelphia office. Some limited travel may be required. No relocation support is available for this position, so only residents of the area need apply. Applicants must be eligible to work in the US and for government related agencies.
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K savings plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and a generous Paid Benefit Time program
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer