Performance Systems Development is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing and dynamic energy efficiency programs team. We are seeking a high-performing individual with a positive, can-do attitude with an affinity for outreach, graphic design, and/or email marketing and other marketing techniques. A background related to energy efficiency and buildings is a plus.
About the Company: PSD is an emerging leader in the building science and energy efficiency industries. Our passionate team of program marketers, administrators, engineers, trainers, building scientists, and software professionals, develop and deliver creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. We provide a whole-systems approach to energy efficiency strategies through our work on designing and delivering cost-effective energy efficiency programs and building software tools to improve data tracking and reporting.
About the Position: The Marketing Coordinator will play a key role in the daily coordination and marketing of construction industry-focused educational activities, workforce training, and utility energy efficiency rebate programs. Your work will support PSD in the marketing and outreach of programs that are designed to reduce customer utility bills, carbon emissions, and other environmental impacts of building energy use.
Under the supervision of Performance System Development’s (PSD) Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will work in a dynamic, team environment on the coordination of energy efficiency programs and trainings in Pennsylvania and New York. As the Marketing Coordinator for PSD, you will work closely with a group of highly skilled professionals to provide marketing and outreach support, schedule training events, and develop affective program collateral and digital communications.
Position duties include:
- Support the day-to-day marketing of energy efficiency programs and training
- Conduct outreach by phone and email to schedule training events, book venues, identify channel partners, prepare handouts, coordinate with presenters, and process continuing education credits
- Support the development of marketing collateral designs including brochures, case studies, presentations, and email
- Represent PSD and its clients at external marketing engagements including conferences, webinars, community outreach events, trade shows and meetings
- Track and report on marketing and outreach campaign effectiveness
- Track deliverables with respect to deadlines and budget requirements
This position is based in PSD’s office’s in Philadelphia, PA with regional travel up to 10% of the time, with occasional overnight travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
- Outgoing with string interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong computer skills: MS Office and Excel experience
Preferred Requirements: Mailchimp/email marketing tools, Adobe Creative Suite/design tools, WordPress/content management system experience.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K savings plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and a generous Paid Benefit Time program
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
About PSD: We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency (EE) industries. We focus on the development and delivery of creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. Our company provides a whole-systems approach to EE strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective EE programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer