Performance Systems Development is looking for a Program Coordinator to join our growing and dynamic energy efficiency programs team. We are seeking a high-performing individual with a positive can-do attitude, and key strengths and experience in energy efficiency, residential construction or real estate, customer outreach, and/or the use of data tracking systems.
The Program Coordinator will play a key role in the growth of Pennsylvania’s “green jobs” and energy efficiency workforce. Under the supervision of Performance System Development’s (PSD) Senior Program Manager, the Program Coordinator will work in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment on the delivery of residential energy efficiency (EE) programs in Pennsylvania, with primary responsibility for residential new construction and home energy upgrade programs for Pennsylvania utilities. As the Program Coordinator for PSD, you will work closely with a group of highly skilled professionals to manage program communications, provide contractor, builder and rater outreach and support, review and approve project submissions, analyze data and develop and deliver reports on program goals and energy savings.
Position duties include:
- Support the day-to-day operations of residential new construction and home energy upgrade programs
- Handle client relationships and communications through the development of written and oral program reports and regular updates as needed
- Conduct contractor, builder and rater outreach and recruitment throughout Pennsylvania, with a particular focus on eastern and central PA
- Contractor, builder and rater support
- Provide responsive support for contractors, builders and raters
- Be the point of contact for program participants
- Respond to inquiries on program policies and processes
- Onboard new enrolled contractors, builders and raters, training them on the use of PSD’s program management software
- Be a user of PSD’s energy efficiency program management tools – and identify and advocate for opportunities to improve our software to better meet program needs
- Facilitate customization and development of program-specific software
- Provide testing, feedback, and verification of software development changes
- Manage software changes and requests on an as-needed basis
- Technical reviews and data management
- Review project submittals to verify compliance with program policies and procedures
- Evaluate energy savings calculations and project specifications, and manage records in program database
- Provide short and long-term program activity and financial projections
- Analyze data, track energy savings and report on progress toward goals
- Trainings and Outreach
- Schedule, plan and coordinate the delivery of building science and program trainings for contractors, raters, builders, trade groups and consumers with varying levels of experience and knowledge
- Identify and develop relationships with diverse program stakeholders, including contractors, raters, builders, trade allies, consumers, utility staff
- Provide ad-hoc program outreach and/or marketing support for other PSD energy efficiency programs as the need may arise.
This position is based in PSD’s office’s in Philadelphia, PA with regional travel up to 40% of the time, and occasional overnight travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
- People-person with a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Orientation to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, Excel and database experience
Preferred Requirements: Engineering or environmental science background, 3+ years’ experience with utility programs, energy efficiency work, construction, real estate, or HVAC experience. Certifications: RESNET, NAHB, BPI and LEED. Familiarity with building science, building energy modeling, blower doors, infrared cameras and other diagnostic tools. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
Physical Demands: Frequent use of the computer requiring periods of sitting and close audio visual concentration. Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to walk through houses carrying equipment and crawl through small spaces. Local travel across eastern PA on a weekly basis; overnight travel expected on a monthly basis.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K savings plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and a generous Paid Benefit Time program.
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
About PSD: We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency (EE) industries. We focus on the development and delivery of creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. Our company provides a whole-systems approach to EE strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective EE programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer