Looking to change the World? Worried about Climate Change and want to do something about it? Come join a dynamic team working to reduce the energy impact throughout the United States.
The Products group at Performance Systems Development builds and maintains software solutions to estimate and track energy savings in buildings. These solutions involve PSD software applications as well as integration with applications built by other parties such as the US Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency. PSD is a partner to these agencies and other market players in the development of innovative tools and systems to bring energy efficiency to scale across the US and internationally. We have integrated Salesforce.com into our software suite to provide Customer Relationship Management functionality to our clients. Each client will have its own Salesforce.com organization.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be responsible to create and administer multiple Salesforce organizations. A strong emphasis will be placed upon continuous delivery of functional, robust, secure and scalable code, supporting customer requirements. Our developers participate in team planning and occasionally take on certain leadership roles such as Technical Lead. Each member is expected to communicate well and interact with other development team members and subject matter experts. A high level of commitment to software craftsmanship and professionalism is expected. Performance Systems Development, based in Ithaca NY, is nationally recognized as an innovative company creating applications that are broad based and unique in the building science and energy efficiency industry.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and administer multiple Salesforce organizations
- Develop new features and functionality using Salesforce.com development frameworks
- Work with the development team to support Salesforce integration with other systems
- Maintain our managed package, Compass for Salesforce
- Deploy configuration and developments to production organizations
- Provide technical support
- Generate user documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years in Salesforce.com administration
- Experience using Salesforce tools (Data Loader, Force.com IDE, APEX, VisualForce)
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or Advanced Administrator (ADM-201, ADM-211, or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- Certified Force.com Developer (DEV-401) or equivalent experience
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Connector
- Must be a team player, self-driven, able to work in a group and independently; must be an excellent communicator, have strong interpersonal skills, and have the confidence and ability to work with clients and understand product requirements
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, organized, have strong analytical skills, be able to understand business processes, business objectives and understand client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Ideally, this position would be for our Ithaca office. Exceptional candidates may be considered for the Philadelphia office. No relocation support is available for this position, so only residents of those area need apply.
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K savings plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and a generous Paid Benefit Time program
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer