Who is PSD?
PSD is a rapidly growing national leader in the building science and energy efficiency industries. PSD’s passionate team of energy efficiency professionals works hard every day to develop and deliver creative and powerful solutions that drive change in the way buildings use energy. PSD provides a whole-systems approach to energy efficiency strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective energy efficiency programs, and building software tools to streamline data tracking and reporting. Our core business efforts span three major areas: 1) the delivery of high-impact energy efficiency programs; 2) workforce development and industry training; and 3) the design and development of award-winning energy efficiency software platforms.
What will you do?
The Administrative Assistant will work in a dynamic team environment on the Quality Assurance of residential and commercial energy efficiency (EE) programs throughout the Northeast United States. As an Administrative Assistant for PSD, you will be a part of a team of highly skilled professionals that conduct QA field inspections to the requirements of various utility programs. In addition to field inspections, the team is also responsible for conducting various training events and research projects throughout the year. Your role would be to assist the team with the administrative tasks that accompany this type of work.
Position responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Scheduling field appointments via phone
- Planning inspector field schedules to optimize productivity, minimize windshield time, and reach program specific goals
- Recording, tracking, and maintaining appropriate scheduling data
- Fielding customer calls as necessary
- Assisting Program Management with tracking various program performance metrics via Excel and other database tools
- Reviewing and editing of inspection reports
- Recording of meeting minutes and tracking of follow up action items
- Assisting in the development and refinement of training presentations
- Having fun at work with an awesome team!
This position can either be remotely based or in an office, depending on location. If remotely based, the ability to work comfortably from home is a must.
Need to have
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A friendly disposition combined with a can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to take instruction and convert into action
- Effectively communicate progress updates and/or problems to teammates
- Familiarity with the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Primary work in Excel, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Teams
- Motivation to take on new tasks and opportunities that enable you to grow as the team/company grows
- Ability to have fun at work with an awesome team!
Nice to have
- Prior customer service experience
- Proficiency in SalesForce or other database applications
- Excellent skills in utilizing GIFs for humor in Microsoft Teams
- Experience in having fun at work with an awesome team!
Who are you?
- You love helping people.
- You want to be part of the solution to fighting climate change.
- You love solving problems by identifying needs and best solutions.
- Team player: you love engaging with and involving your team in the process of achieving the overall common mission.
- Goal oriented: you structure your tasks around the goals you set and the path you take to achieve them.
- Continuous improvement focused: you are never satisfied just letting things coast and are always looking for a better way to accomplish your mission.
Physical Demands: Frequent use of the computer requiring periods of sitting and close audio-visual concentration. Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
Work Environment: Office work is performed in an open and collaborative environment. Position can be remote or based in a PSD office.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and Paid Benefit Time.
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
About PSD: We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency (EE) industries. We focus on the development and delivery of creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. Our company provides a whole-systems approach to EE strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective EE programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer