About the Company: PSD is a national leader in the building science and energy efficiency industries. Our passionate team of engineers, trainers, building scientists, software developers, and former building professionals develop and deliver creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. We provide a comprehensive approach to energy efficiency through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective energy efficiency programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking and reporting. Our core business efforts span three major areas: 1) the delivery of high-impact energy efficiency programs for utilities, state agencies, and other organizations throughout the U.S.; 2) workforce development and industry training; and 3) the design and development of award-winning software platforms for energy simulation & building benchmarking.
About the Position: The Program Coordinator will play a key role advancing energy efficient residential building practices in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin (e.g., PECO New Home Rebates, PPL New Homes Program). Under the supervision of Performance System Development’s (PSD) Senior Program Manager, the Program Coordinator will work in a dynamic team environment on the delivery of residential energy efficiency (EE) programs, with primary responsibility for implementing residential new construction programs for Pennsylvania and Wisconsin utilities. As a Program Coordinator for PSD, you will work closely with a group of highly skilled professionals to manage program communications, provide outreach and support to homebuilders and HERS Raters, review and approve project submissions, analyze program data, and develop and deliver reports on program goals and energy savings.
Position duties include:
- Conduct contractor, homebuilder and HERS Rater outreach and recruitment
- Onboard new participants and provide continuing support to homebuilders and HERS Raters
- Perform administrative and technical reviews of applications
- Analyze program data, track energy savings and report on progress toward goals
- Schedule, plan and deliver program related training
- Contribute to the development of marketing plans and materials
- Assist in the customization and development of program-specific software
- Manage client relationships and communications through the development of written reports and delivery of client meetings
This position is based in either PSD’s office in Philadelphia, PA or Meadville, PA, with regional travel up to 10% of the time. Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
- People-person with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with basic computer software including: Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
Preferred Requirements: Engineering, environmental science, building science, or public policy background, experience with utility programs, energy efficiency work, construction, or real estate. Familiarity with or certifications from: RESNET, NAHB, BPI and LEED. Familiarity with building science, building energy modeling, blower door and duct testing. Familiarity with database systems and CRM software (Salesforce).
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with education, qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K savings plan, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and a generous Paid Benefit Time program
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer