The Senior Manager will work in a dynamic team environment on the PSD Quality Assurance portfolio. As a Senior Manager for PSD, you will work closely with a group of highly skilled professionals that manage a team of QA field inspectors and administrative professionals to support the requirements of various utility programs. In addition to field inspections, the team is also responsible for conducting various training events throughout the year.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Financial tracking and forecasting for all QA programs
- Contract administration for all QA programs
- Client management and engagement
- Management oversight for all QA programs
- Focus on evolving building science and certification changes and implementing those changes into policy
- Strategic QA growth planning with the Business Development Division
- Collaboration with existing QA team managers and admin managers to design and implement efficient workflow processes
- 5 years of experience in the energy efficiency industry (preferably in a building science or QA capacity)
- 3 years of management experience
- A demonstrated ability to:
- lead a team of high performing professionals
- forecast financial performance
- manage relationships with a diverse group of clients
- implement changes to meet the ever-evolving needs of the team and contracts
- manage and organize workflow for efficiency
- work independently and in a team setting
- maintain relationships with PSD staff in remote locations
- work from home or remotely
- create long- and short-term strategies
- possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- pass a criminal background check
Preferred Requirements: Individuals with a building science background, including energy efficiency certifications (BPI, RESNET); green building certifications (NAHB, LEED); and/or related areas.
Physical Demands: Frequent use of the computer requiring periods of sitting and close audio-visual concentration. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Work Environment: Office work is performed in an open and collaborative environment. Overnight travel will occasionally be required to visit clients, other PSD offices, attend events, etc.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and Paid Benefit Time.
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
About PSD: We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency (EE) industries. We focus on the development and delivery of creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. Our company provides a whole-systems approach to EE strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective EE programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer