The Project Support Specialist reports to the Senior Software Delivery Manager and is responsible for project and customer support, documentation, channel partner training, basic configuration and deployment of software solutions, project communications, scheduling, and reporting. Performance Systems Development, based in Ithaca NY, is nationally recognized as an innovative company creating applications that are broad based and unique in the building science and energy efficiency industry.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage helpdesk tickets
- Troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues with PSD software
- Maintain customer and internal documentation
- Support Quality Assurance testing of software enhancements
- Develop end-user documentation
- Participate in client meetings tracking communications and action items
- Maintain project budgets and workplan schedules
- Support maintenance programs
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in IT or related field, Bachelor’s preferred
- Project management/support experience, 3-5 years
- Familiarity with web applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand complex customer application usage and drive results
- Experience testing web application software
- Must be a team player, self-driven, able to work in a group and independently; must be an excellent communicator, have strong interpersonal skills and planning skills, and have the confidence and ability to work with clients and understand product requirements
- Must be motivated, goal oriented, organized, have strong analytical skills, be able to understand business processes, business objectives and understand client needs.
- Demonstrated ability to assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Ability to multi-task to support different client needs
This position is based in PSD’s Philadelphia office. However due to COVID 19, the position will begin remote.
Physical Demands: Frequent use of the computer requiring periods of sitting and close audio-visual concentration. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Work Environment: Office work is performed in an open and collaborative environment.
Salary: Competitive salary; commensurate with qualifications, and experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays, and Paid Benefit Time.
Apply To: Please submit the form below to apply for this position. Candidates interested in staff positions only; no recruiters, 3rd party agencies, or outsourcing firms.
About PSD: We are nationally recognized for our work in the building science and energy efficiency (EE) industries. We focus on the development and delivery of creative and powerful solutions for energy efficiency programs and professionals. Our company provides a whole-systems approach to EE strategies through our work on advancing energy policies, designing and delivering cost-effective EE programs, and building software tools to improve data tracking.
Diversity and Inclusiveness: PSD strives to create a diverse and inclusive workplace. We highly encourage qualified applicants regardless of age, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any combination of these or related factors, to submit an application for consideration.
Performance Systems Development of NY, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer