- This event has passed.
MA – R2.1 Existing Buildings Overview
June 28, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Make sure to use the GoToWebinar link to obtain video access, this is required and verified for CEU credit. VIDEO VIEWING IS REQUIRED!
MA R2.1 Existing Buildings General
In this module we will discuss the stretch code background and how it applies to different size additions. We will look at different compliance pathways for Non-stretch and Small and Large Stretch Additions and Alterations. Students will learn about Prescriptive, Passive House, and ERI; as well as Maximum HERS Index. We will be referring to Chapter 5 Existing Buildings and Appendix RB Solar Ready.
• Stretch Code Background
• Stretch Code – Small vs Large Additions
• Compliance Pathways for Non-stretch and Small Stretch Additions and Alterations
• Prescriptive, Passive House, ERI
• Chapter 5 Existing Buildings – Overview
• Compliance for Large Stretch Code Additions and Alterations
• Maximum HERS Index
• Appendix RB Solar Ready