- This event has passed.
(S2.2) NYStretch Energy Code for Residential Buildings 90 minute (Pt 2)
December 21, 2021 @ 10:15 am - 11:45 am EST
NOTE: To attend this session, registrants must log in using Web browsers Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
- Architects 1.5 AIA LU | HSW
- Home Performance Contractors 1.5 BPI CEUs
- Code Enforcement Officials 1.5 NYS DOS In-Service Hours, Topic 3 (Energy Code)
To receive credit, participants must log into the GoToWebinar application within the first 15 minutes of the training and stay until the end of the webinar. VIDEO VIEWING IS REQUIRED!
This course is Part 2 of a two-part series and covers the mechanical, plumbing and lighting requirements for residential buildings in the NYStretch Code, as well as requirements covering electric power systems. We will also discuss the relationship of this voluntary code to the mandatory New York City energy code.
1. Understand the intent and savings potential of the residential provisions of NYStretch
2. Identify all available energy code compliance pathways under NYStretch
3. Identify differences between NYStretch (or NYCECC) and the base code
4. Identify and understand all mandatory requirements (items that must be met regardless of compliance path)