- This event has passed.
(S3.2) NYStretch Energy Code for Commercial Buildings (Pt 2)
December 15, 2021 @ 2:45 pm - 4:15 pm EST
NOTE: To attend this session, registrants must log in using Web browsers Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (most recent 2 versions)
- Architects 1.5 AIA LU | HSW
- Home Performance Contractors 1.5 BPI CEUs
- Code Enforcement Officials 1.5 NYS DOS In-Service Hours, Topic 3 (Energy Code)
To receive credit, participants must log into the GoToWebinar application within the first 15 minutes of the training and stay until the end of the webinar. VIDEO VIEWING IS REQUIRED!
This course is Part 2 of a two-part series covering several requirements in the NYStretch Code for commercial buildings including: Electric Power; Appendix CA; Kitchen Equipment and Elevators; Building Monitoring; Lighting; Total Building Performance; Additional Efficiency Packages and Appendix CC. We also discuss the intention and benefits of this voluntary code and its relationship to the New York City energy code.
1. Understand requirements for Electric Power and Lighting under NYStretch.
2. Understand requirements for Appendix CA Solar-Ready.
3. Identify requirements for commercial kitchen appliances and elevators.
4. Understand which provisions are modifications of the base code versus an expansion in scope.