Modeling & Assessment Software
TREAT (Targeted Retrofit Energy Analysis Tool) is an innovative solution for home performance professionals looking for a robust yet nimble energy modeling software for single-family and multifamily buildings. Heat up your home energy audit and contracting business today!
- TREAT complies with HERS BESTEST and is approved by the US DOE for use in Weatherization Assistance Programs in all residential building types
- Create models quickly and easily with building component libraries
- Calculate energy usage and predict energy savings
- Aggregate improvements into packages
- Automatically calculate payback and SIR (savings to investment ratio)
- Generate graphical reports
- Sell more jobs
- Learn More…
Program Optimization Software
Compass is an integrated web-based platform that manages the total spectrum of data needed to manage energy efficiency programs. Compass supports a variety of program types including: home performance, direct install, benchmarking, multifamily, & commercial behavioral.
- Configure program workflows, user roles, incentives, improvement types, branding, etc.
- Built-in data collection and modeling tool
- Powerful reporting for all program stakeholders
- Manage complex incentive and financing structures
- Benchmark properties, or units within a building, & obtain a Portfolio Manager Score
- Track actual savings against a calibrated baseline and modeled savings
- Extract value from interval meter data — normalized for weather, occupancy, space-type etc.
- Data integration with CRM systems, customer portals, Green Button, & EPA Portfolio Manager
- Learn More…