Join our Team of Dedicated Professionals!
Applicants can apply online here, where you will be able to upload your cover letter & resume.
PSD is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer
OUR CORE VALUES: C. A. R. E.
Customers – They’re the reason we’re here!
- Exceed our customers’ expectations everyday (both Internal & External)
- Commitment to selling the highest quality products and services
Associates – Our most valuable asset, attract and retain the best
- Invest in our people; develop and grow the skills needed for tomorrow
- Celebrate team and individual success; share in the passion of doing great things
- Work-Life balance, create a diverse, dynamic and motivating place to work
- Genuinely committed to each other and the community we serve and live in
- Play hard, work hard, win-win
Real – Communications & Teamwork
- Provide the necessary resources and tools needed for associates to succeed
- Keep score and share the information with one another
- Ensure everyone knows exactly how well the company is doing, where we are heading and the role each of us play in our success
- Regularly engage in open, honest and concise communication
Excellence – Exceed our business goals
- Hold ourselves accountable to fulfill our commitments
- Deliver the numbers and generate sustainable long term growth
- Take reasonable, cost effective risks, embrace diversity, change and new ideas
- Conduct ourselves and our business with respect and integrity
- Inspire the industry through creativity, innovation and leadership
Why work for Performance Systems Development?
Grow with us: At PSD you’ll be challenged with high energy, achievable expectations and supported by constant access to leading industry experts for success. Work groups collaborate closely in tackling business objectives and meeting client needs. All staff, from the top down, is easily accessible and very approachable. We draw on the diversity of our skills and experience to craft creative and practical solutions to the energy conservation challenges that our clients face. There is little bureaucracy in decision-making, allowing you to focus achieving, not proposing. You’ll be faced with exciting career opportunities within the company as we continue to grow.
Dynamic Culture: Performance Systems Development (PSD) is a dynamic and rapidly growing company supporting energy efficiency programs with comprehensive consulting, software, engineering and training services. Those who join our team enjoy a collaborative team environment where all of our efforts focus on energy conservation, improving living environments, and training a skilled workforce for the new green economy. Few other employers can offer such a meaningful and rewarding purpose.
Diverse clients with sophisticated solutions: Joining PSD puts you at the forefront of our industry. We are developing the latest technology, products and services for our wide range of customers and clientele. Our software products are being used in energy efficiency programs in well over 20 states. Our suite of comprehensive tools enables governments, utilities, and non-profits to initiate and launch successful energy conservation programs efficiently. Our professional services group offers leading edge training and certification in today’s emerging field of building performance. And our Engineering Services group conducts on-site building audits and assessments, and consults on and implements energy efficiency upgrades and retrofits.
Put your energy to good use:Energy conservation helps to alleviate global warming by lowering the energy consumption of residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. The focus on energy conservation not only helps America reduce our energy dependence while providing for an improved quality of life for future generations.
Are you looking for a collaborative work environment, colleagues who are passionate about energy efficiency, and the opportunity to use your own energy and creativity to make a positive impact on the world? Performance Systems Development is seeking a high-performing Administrative Assistant with a proven track record of success in providing administrative support, customer service, and call center support to join our team.
The Build Release Engineer will have responsibility to ensure successful delivery of internal and external customer software solutions. He or she will ensure software products are configured and delivered to meet client requirements. The Build Release Engineer reports to the Director of Software Development and Delivery and is responsible for the successful configuration and deployment of software solutions.
As a developer you will be responsible for building scalable high-quality and high-performance software applications which deliver services across the internet.