NYSERDA Energy Code Training provided by Performance Systems Development R7.1 - Put a Lid On It Part 1 - Unvented Attics T02-07-3192 COST: Free registration for New York Code Officials.*...
- Intended audiences: design professionals, code enforcement officials, homebuilders, design-build firms, and energy professionals.
- Format: Currently, all trainings are being offered as remote trainings consisting of two 90-minute webinars. Webinars may be taken individually, although attendance in both is recommended.
- Cost: Free for New York code enforcement officials. All others $15 per 90-minute webinar.
- Architects: 1.5 AIA LU | HSW
- Home Performance Contractors: 1.5 BPI CEUs
- Professional Engineers: 1.5 PDH
- Code Enforcement Officials: 1.5 NYS DOS In-Service Hours
*To receive credit, all participants must be in attendance within the first 15 minutes of the training and stay until the end of the webinar.