The committee will be tasked with developing and amending all of RESNET’s ANSI and non-ANSI standards pertaining to quality assurance and sampling. Following RESNET’s procedures for standards, SDC 900 is balanced between producers, users and general interests.
SDC 900’s chairman is Andy Gordon of the Washington State University’s Energy Program. It co-chaired by CR Herro of Mertitage Homes.
Members of the committee are:
- Matthew Christi, TRC
- Emelie Cuppernell, Performance Systems Development
- Maria Ellingson. Ohio Department of Development
- Tom Hines, Arizona Public Service
- Eric Makela, Britt/Makela Group
- Chris Mathis, MC2 Mathis Consulting Company
- Dean Potter, K. Hovnanian Homes
- Nancy St. Hillaire, Home Energy Group
- Zak Shadid, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Daran Wastchak, DR Wastchak
The RESNET SDC 900 will take over all quality assurance and sampling standard development and amendment activities immediately.