PSD delivers portfolio-centric solutions for diversified commercial applications through engineering and field staff who bring extensive field-based experience in designing and managing commercial audit and retrofit programs. PSD has led or contributed to engineering analyses of commercial buildings, measure development of modeling software, and the development of training curriculums for certifications such as Building Energy Simulation Analyst (BESA) and Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP). PSD has an unparalleled understanding of federal software tools and data standardization efforts, enabling cutting-edge commercial program design and implementation.
Take Your Commercial Programs to the Next Level
Dedicated to Results
PSD has a proven track record of implementing commercial program models incorporating early intervention of experienced consultants with design teams, managing effective engagement strategies, utilizing innovative modeling techniques, leveraging accurate and efficient data reporting, and implementing custom software solutions.
Commercial Building Program Types
- Commercial Retrofit Energy Program
- Commercial New Construction Energy Program
- Custom Grant Programs
- Equipment Rebate Programs
- Quality Assurance Support Programs
- Benchmarking Programs
- Measurement & verification
- In-house engineering projects
- Trade ally and customer engagement
- Custom software solutions
- Rebate Program Training Benchmarking engineering services
- Automated energy data analysis with real- time realization rates
- Integrated with multiple open source third-party NMEC methods
Backed by Innovative Technology
PSD’s technology stack is a flexible building performance solution for managing Demand Side Management (DSM) Programs. It seamlessly connects to achieve program goals for Utility Customers, Trade Allies, Quality Assurance, Utilities / Agencies, Municipalities, and other third parties.