- Designed for buildings with 1-4 dwelling units, TREAT will help you show clients how your work will pay for itself with significant energy savings!
- TREAT MF will help you sell more lucrative multifamily jobs. TREAT MF is DOE-approved for all residential & multifamily building types.
Single to Multi Family Upgrade$1,000
- Multifamily TREAT is designed for building professionals working in large-scale buildings with 4 or more dwelling units. Upgrade Now!
FEATUREDAnnual Support Renewal, Updates & UpgradesStarting at
Each renewal includes:
- TREAT Updates and Upgrades
- Submit tickets to TREAT Technical Support
- One Free TREAT License Transfer
- Free Attendance at Select TREAT Webinars
- Each renewal includes:
Transfer TREAT License$50
- Active Support License Required
- Select this option to transfer your TREAT license to another computer or user if you have already used your free transfer included with your support license. Includes installation assistance, if needed. After you submit your Serial Number with your purchase, you will need to re-activate your Serial Number with the installation key on the new system. Please allow 1-2 business days to complete the process. Transfer requests for TREAT 3.0.27 are no longer available and require upgrading to TREAT 3.1 or above. This upgrade is included as part of the annual support service contract.
TREAT Data Input Forms$250
- Printable input forms for field data collection of Multifamily Buildings. Includes two excel files named “Take Offs for TREAT Form” and “Field Data Forms” and contain 10 and 13 specific data collection tabs respectively. These forms were developed to support the Multifamily audit process and are used by PSD’s engineers for their Multifamily work.